- This event has passed.
Let it Brie! A Charcuterie Board Workshop with Swirl & Sip & Cheers & Chews
March 28 @ 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm EDT$15.00
About this Event
Join the Swirl & Sip Podcast and Cheers & Chews for an amazing workshop where you’ll create the perfect personal charcuterie board!
At Swirl & Sip, we’re big believers in self-care, and what better way to take care of us than with a little cheese & wine! During this interactive workshop you’ll walk away with:
- the principles to build a stunning cheeseboard without too much thinking;
- an understanding of how to pair beautiful wines with your yummy cheese and charcuterie;
- food styling tips to bring your spread to the next level;
- tips to create Instagram-worthy cheeseboards without breaking the bank;
- recommended cheese, charcuterie, accouterment, and wine pairings;
- a gorgeous cheeseboard — and maybe even some new friends!
This event is designed to be fun, relaxed, and informative. Grab a glass and join us!
Each attendee will receive Stephanie’s recommended cheese, accouterments, charcuterie, and wine pairings when you sign up for this fun workshop!
About our Guest Host
Stephanie David, Cheers & Chews
Stephanie is a marketing professional in the DC area by day and a wine and charcuterie enthusiast by night, weekends, and all in between. Sharing a charcuterie board with friends while sipping a glass of wine is the basis for Cheers & Chews. Stephanie loves to host, create beautiful cheese boards, dishes and share it all over a bottle of wine. Oftentimes if she’s not hosting (which sadly has had to take a backseat this past year) or cooking in the kitchen, you can find her visiting a local winery, traveling, or working out. She had the itch to create a space to share her cheese board building ideas, tips, and tricks, while also highlighting wines she drinks and pairings that are approachable for everyone and suddenly Cheers & Chews was born!